Why can't I reserve a court?
There may be several reasons why you can't reserve a court:
- Are you logged in? In order to reserve a court you must be logged into the system with your user name and password. If you look at the top
right corner of the screen and it has** Visitor Mode ** then you are not logged in.
- Have you exceeded the number of reservations allowed in a day? Your system administrator has established a limit of 1 reservations per day.
If you have reached this limit you cannot reserve another court on the same day.
- Are you trying to reserve a court in the future? Your administrator has established a limit of 4 days
in advance. Trying to reserve more days than that in the future is not allowed.
How do I get a user name and password?
Send an e-mail with your
- desired user name and
- desired password to
Info@thetennispark.com. Karen or Scott will confirm once they create your account. Only members of the Tennis Park can use the online reservation system. You can also call the proshop at 210-493-7777.
How do I report a problem?
Report your problem to email@example.com. Please include the following in your e-mail so we can research the issue. Without the following information, we can not trace the reason for the error.
- The day and time your were attempting to make the reservation.
- The date, time adn court # you were attempting to reserve.
- Your user name and password.
Thank you for taking the time to report any problems.
Why do I need to change the password from tennis?
For the security of your court reservation, please change your password from tennis, to a password that you can easily remember. If you do not change the password, your reservation can be deleted or changed by anyone. Please document and save your password carefully as it is not recoverable. If you forget your password, you will need to resubmit the above form and choose the "password reset" option.
Why is my reservation not being accepted?
- You are past or outside the 4 day/ 96 hour window of reservation time.
- You may not make 2 reservations with in one 24 hour time period
- Verify at the top that your are "signed in" and not in "visitor mode"
Why can I not get the reservation box to open when I click on the exact center of the cell?
- Verify at the top that your are "signed in" and not in "visitor mode".